NYChesskids is planning to support a number of local tournaments and wants to invite and welcome all of the families that are part of our School programs and all the kids attending our camps to join us and be part of our Chess Families attending those tournaments.
Parents will have to pay the tournament registration fee and NYChessKids will pay our teachers to help all the participants, analyze the games and guide them throughout all the tournaments that we participate. We will get Team rooms for all the kids participating.
Below is the list of some of the Tournaments that NYChessKids is planning to support as well some of the Tournaments organized by us. Just register for the tournament of your choice and then fill out our form. This form is just to have a record of the kids coming with us to each tournament. You don’t have to fill out this form if you are attending any of the tournaments organized by us.
**For Rated Sections, all participants must have a US Chess Federation ID#. If you don’t have one yet and you want to sign up and become a member, please visit the US CHESS FEDERATION WEBSITE and register.
If you have any question or need any help please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us 212-414-4130.
A. Fantis Parochial School Tournament:
- DATE: Saturday, December 1/2018
- LOCATION: 195 State St, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (map)
- HOW TO REGISTER: Tournament hosted by NYChesskids. A. Fantis Parochial Tournament Registration Page / For more information about our tournament contact us via email or call 212-414-4130
- DATE: Sunday, December 9/2018
- LOCATION: PS6 School. 45 E 81st St, New York, NY 10028 (map)
- HOW TO REGISTER: PS6 Registration Form
- FILL OUT OUR FORM: NYChessKids Participation Form